Sustainserv is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner in Switzerland.
Our GRI training courses give you detailed information about the GRI Standards and explain how they can be applied to your organization. The interactive sessions feature group exercises and best practice examples that you can use to prepare your own GRI-compliant sustainability report.
After completing our GRI-certified course, you will be able to
- recognize the most important drivers of sustainability in organizations
- identify the internal and external value of sustainability reporting
- understand the GRI Standards and how to apply them to sustainability reporting
- determine which core processes you need to prepare a report
- apply the GRI principles to define the report content and its quality
- recognize the importance of stakeholder engagement and data monitoring systems
Participants will be issued with a GRI certificate on successful completion of the course.
Two full days (2 x 8 hours)
CHF 1,650 per person plus 7.7% VAT. Price includes course materials, lunch and snacks. Additional participants from the same company in the same course: CHF 1,500 per person plus 7.7% VAT.
Courses are available in German in 2022. The course materials are in English.