Sustainserv is promoting eight proven sustainability experts. Sustainserv is thus expanding and strengthening its global management team and responding to the strong growth in sustainability consulting.
With its focus on sustainability consulting for more than 20 years, Sustainserv is benefiting from continued strong growth in climate reporting and sustainability strategies. The team, which has expanded significantly this year, is now being given a new management structure and the management team is being expanded . This will further strengthen Sustainserv’s strategic focus and operational excellence.
“The promoted employees are proven sustainability specialists with a strong track record,” says Dr. Stephan Lienin, Managing Partner of Sustainserv. “They will play a central role in the further development of Sustainserv and help companies to take a holistic approach to sustainability,” adds Dr. Matthew Gardner, Managing Partner of Sustainserv.
The new managers briefly
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Frank, current Managing Director Germany, is now Managing Partner of Sustainserv and will work with the company founders (they remain as Managing Partners) to drive forward the vision of Sustainserv.
- Jeff Gowdy, as Senior Director of Business Development, assumes responsibility for the expansion of the US market.
- Cristina Mendoza and Heather Ruiz, appointed Directors, will jointly lead the US advisory team.
- Sibylle Umiker, promoted to Director, will lead the European reporting team.
- Robert Bütler becomes Manager and heads the European climate & data team.
- Sarah Jensen and Christoph Thölenjohann are promoted to Senior Consultants and strengthen the European reporting and climate & data team.